We have great news from the SoftSUITE®️ team who just concluded the implementation of Four modules of our HR application at KnightFrank, Nigeria.
KnightFrank Nigeria is one of 56 office territories positioned around the world, a real estate agency with its headquarters in London with combined workforce strength of 20,000.
The client approached us for a Human Resource application to automate existing HR processes like bulk salary payment, performance management, and a seamless leave processing application.
Our response was to provide an end-to-end, web-based, scalable, and secure HRMS.
Here is a breakdown of the 4 modules implemented at KnightFrank Nigeria office;
• Performance Management
• People Management
• Self Service
Below are the value-adds from this implementation to the KnightFrank Nigeria business.
• Replace the manual payroll practices with a fully automated system.
• Replace the manual presentation of leave applications, KPI assessments, employee management with a scalable system with a structured approval workflow.
• Relieve the burden on the HR personnel as they process employee requests with an in-built multi-view access to the application.
• Carry-out error-free employee remuneration computation on a monthly basis.
• Provide communication channels via the self-service module for staff at KnightFrank Nigeria to safely and conveniently process leave requests in a timely fashion.
• Provide storage for bank schedules to be called up as at when required.
As part of initiatives to maintain a smooth working relationship between stakeholders, we have positioned our helpdesk to swiftly respond to complaints and issues, as they arise.