In an ever expanding world of maritime services and increasing revenue streams, there is a need to track and manage processes to prevent inconsistencies and irregularities. Revenue generation is a key process for any organization, thus activities from billing to invoicing need to be performed with utmost effectiveness and efficiency.
SoftRIMS® is an end-to-end Revenue and Invoice Management Solution developed specifically for the maritime industry. This solution helps clients adequately identify vessels, bills for services, provide payment options and manage all revenue streams in order to improve performance and increase efficiency.
SoftRIMS® aims to help the Maritime sector standardize billing processes in line with best practices around the world. It ensures businesses are done with ease, integrity, and enhanced accuracy. It minimizes human interventions in the various processes, mitigate risks and reduces its associated costs.
SoftRIMS® can be integrated with any third-party application.
Receipt Processing for Auto-Reconciliation
System Administration Functionalities
Employee integration with Financials Applications
Customer Portal – Online Registration, Ship Entry Notices, Manifest Upload, Provisional Bill Generation, Final Bill Notification, Sailing and Berthing Certificate, Online Payment and Account Summary.
BackOffice Portal Core Billing Transaction Approval Processes
- Multi-Organizational Capability.
- High-Level and Role Based Access Control of Organizational Data.
- Customer integration with Financials ApplicationsSoftRIMS® is available both on-premise and in the cloud
- Enhanced Date Tracking Feature.
- Single Sign-on across all Modules with dedicated Dashboards for each Application Module.
- Centralized User and Access Management.
- Integrated Workflow Approval System.
- Self Service.
- Mass Uploads of Employee Variation Capability.
- 40 extra flexible and configurable fields for additional personal and employment details.
- Pay employees in real-time.
- Improve processes and efficiency across the organization.
- Seamless integration with third-party applications.
- Track and plan employees training and career progress.
- Provide reporting for decision-making.
Reduce internal costs.