As we come to terms with this global pandemic and its unprecedented scale, we are confronted with its direct and indirect implications on life as we know it. More than ever, we recognize the need to restate our resolve to continue providing top of the line products and services.
Below are a few measures we have in place to mitigate this global health crisis:
Strict adherence to preventive precautions and directives as outlined by the NCDC
With daily increases in the number of reported COVID-19 cases we have prioritized the health of members of our staff by mandating hygienic practices such as safe social distancing, use of hand sanitizers, minimize touching their faces and hydrate oftentimes by drinking lots of water.
Our business continuity and disaster recovery plan
During this stay-at-home period, we are galvanized for virtual collaboration scenarios in order to maintain productivity and combat the spread of this virus, simultaneously.
Our response team is also on hand to treat all requests, concerns, and inquiries.
You can also reach the team on 0701 999 9339 or 08129937210.
Our social media channels also remain open 24 hours, 7 days, every week,
Additionally, the below individuals are available to interface with you:
- Kola Lasaki – Business Development | +234 (0) 803 5783 753 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biodun Olusola – SoftSUITE | +234 (0) 8038437283 | email@example.com
- Ayo Lajubutu – Software | +234 (0) 806 311 3254 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sulaimon Falade – Infrastructure | +234 (0) 803 805 1177 | email@example.com
- Kola Omotuyi – Projects | +234 (0) 803 374 6041 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gbenga Omolokun – Oracle Financials | +234 (0) 802 320 5830 | email@example.com
With every passing day, we remain optimistic that together we shall emerge victoriously.