Soft Alliance and Resources Limited are recruiting for an experienced Business Development Executive.
Job: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos & Abuja
Contract Type: Permanent
• Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
• Target-oriented and able to meet the sales expectations
• Ability to give product presentations to clients and assess the customer requirements
• Identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements;
• Supervise sales teams, channel sales partners, corporate sales, and territory sales executives within Abuja/Lagos regional area.
• Develops efficient and creative sales strategy for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team.
• Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
• Preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
• Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes
• surveying consumer/(customers’) needs and trends; tracking competitors
• Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional IT publications; maintaining good personal networks that would eventually consummate sales and establish business relationships
• Preparing and completing action plans and monthly Sales Reports.
Qualifications and/or Experience Required
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Sales or related field of study
• 3+ years in Business Development preferably in IT- Project Management, and Sales
• Must have a demonstrated track record of success in sales.
• Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive “get-it-done” attitude.
• Must be able to exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality.
• Must be able to take a proactive position in understanding client needs and providing viable solutions
• Determination to excel and takes ownership of their work
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested applicant should send his/her resume to email@example.com and state Business Development Manager as the subject matter with a cover mail not more than 200 words.
Application Deadline: by 12 Noon, Monday 15th of August,2022 Only a Shortlisted Candidate would be contacted after the expiration application deadline.