2019 Graduate Trainee / Internship Programme
Soft Alliance and Resources Limited is a world-class systems integrator and solutions provider. Established in 2004, we help organizations achieve success through process efficiency and information and communication technology. SoftAlliance is a highly-driven organization, motivated to help businesses run efficient processes and deliver services effectively. This motivation has been our driving force for over fifteen (15) years, as we deliver high-end quality services to many organizations. Through our diverse experience and expertise, we have led the largest ERP system implementation in both private and public sectors in West Africa and have implemented over 80% of the successful ERP implementations in Nigeria.
This is a call for a fresh set of interns. This opportunity is open to graduates (only) from various academic backgrounds who wish to advance their career as well as gain hands-on experience through real-life work scenarios in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry.
For the duration of this program, successful interns will have the opportunity to support the following departments within the organization:
- Software Solutions
- Business Analysis
- Research & Development
- Implementation Services
- Human Capital Management
- Financial Management Information Systems
- Technical Services
- Network Administrators
- Database Administrators
- Oracle Application Developers
- Non- Oracle Application Developers
If you are passionate about working in a technology-driven environment this is your opportunity. Candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Candidates must be graduates of a recognized institution of higher learning i.e. possess a graduate degree (Bachelor’s, HND / or its equivalent or Masters) in any discipline at the time of application.
- He/She must have also have completed the NYSC programme.
- A computer-related course of study is an added advantage.
This SoftAlliance 2019 internship programme is scheduled for a 6-month period and successful candidates have the opportunity to be engaged as permanent staff. This is however, subject to gained experience and high-performance evaluation at the expiration of the 6-month period.
Benefits & Compensation
- Monthly Stipend
- Hands-on experience in the various components of ICT.
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry.
If you have what it takes, kindly send your CVs to email@example.com, with the subject matter as – “Application for 2019 Graduate Trainee/Internship Programme” on or before Thursday, 20th June 2019.