Running a productive organization is dependent on how efficiently the HR and Admin processes are performed. Culturing a highly productive and friendly working environment is no small task. From planning the career of employee and preparing a suitable reward scheme for the organization to driving performance and facilitating engagement, Human Resource functions need all the help it can get to track activities organization-wide.
SoftSUITE® is a modular Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business management software, comprising of integrated applications to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities from Human Resources, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Accounts Receivables and Payables, Employee Performance Management, and Recruitment.
SoftSUITE®, designed to track performance and activities to support critical organizational processes, helps the businesses maximize its resources in human capital to deliver on its goals and objectives.
- Human Resource, Payroll, Advanced Leave and Succession Plan Administration
- Performance Management and Appraisals
- Time and Attendance
- Integrated Payment, Claims, Loans, Returns, Recruitment, Career and Training Management
- User-friendly interface and support for Mobile Devices
- Multi-Organizational Capability
- High-Level and Role Based Access Control of Organizational Data
- Two Salary Structure Types (Grade and Job) and Multiple Pay-Runs per Month
- Enhanced Date Tracking Feature
- Single Sign-on across all Modules with dedicated Dashboards for each Application Module
- Centralized User and Access Management
- Integrated Workflow Approval System
- Self Service
- Mass Uploads of Employee Variation Capability
- 40 extra flexible and configurable fields for additional personal and employment details
- Reduce internal costs
- Improve processes and efficiency across the organization
- Pay employees in real-time
- Seamless integration with third-party applications
- Track and plan employees training and career progress
- Provide reporting for decision-making