In an ever expanding world of maritime services and increasing revenue streams, there is a need to track and manage processes to prevent inconsistencies and irregularities. Revenue generation is a key process for any organization, thus activities from billing to invoicing need to be performed with utmost effectiveness and efficiency.
SoftRIMS® is an end-to-end Revenue and Invoice Management Solution developed specifically for the maritime industry. This solution helps clients adequately identify vessels, bills for services, provide payment options and manage all revenue streams in order to improve performance and increase efficiency.
SoftRIMS® aims to help the Maritime sector standardize billing processes in line with best practices around the world. It ensures businesses are done with ease, integrity, and enhanced accuracy. It minimizes human interventions in the various processes, mitigate risks and reduces its associated costs.
SoftRIMS® can be integrated with any third-party application.
- Receipt Processing for Auto-Reconciliation
- System Administration Functionalities
- Employee integration with Financials Applications
- Customer Portal – Online Registration, Ship Entry Notices, Manifest Upload, Provisional Bill Generation, Final Bill Notification, Sailing and Berthing Certificate, Online Payment and Account Summary.
- BackOffice Portal Core Billing Transaction Approval Processes
- Customer integration with Financials Applications
- SoftRIMS® is available both on-premise and in the cloud
- Standardize the billing processes in line with best practices
- Tap into new functionalities that ensures ease of doing business with enhanced accuracy and integrity
- Minimize human intervention in the billing process
- Achieve seamless integration with other third-party Applications
- Mitigate risks and reduce associated cost
- Provide revenue collection options to customers
- Optimize hardware platform
- Reduction of manual input
- Faster processing of transactions
- Eliminating possibility of under-billing or double-billing
- Providing access to all Revenue generating points and locations
- Enabling verification and validation of customer payment
- Technology leadership
- Tracking and tracing outstanding receivables
- Providing a monitoring tool for executives
- Seamlessly reconcile generated bills and collections into the installed Financial Information Management System
- Display Financial Intelligence and Reporting in a central analytic dashboard to top decision makers to plan, forecast and project.
- Greater transparency and accountability on revenue, tax, and tariff to the government