Opening for Business Development Executive @ SoftAlliance
Soft Alliance and Resources Limited is recruiting for an experienced Business Development Executive.
Job Role: Business Development Executive
Location: Lagos & Abuja
Contract Type: Permanent
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Target oriented and ability to meet the sales expectations
- Ability to give product presentation to clients and assess the customer requirements
- Identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements;
- Supervise sales teams, channel sales partners, corporate sales, territory sales executives within Abuja/Lagos regional area.
- Develops efficient and creative sales strategy for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
- Preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes
- surveying consumer/(customers’) needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional IT publications; maintaining good personal networks that would eventually consummate to sales and establish business relationships
- Preparing and completing action plans and monthly Sales Reports.
Qualifications and/or Experience Required
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Sales or related field of study
- 3+ years in Business Development preferably in IT- Project Management, and Sales
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in sales.
- Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive “get-it-done” attitude.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to take a proactive position in understanding client needs and providing viable solutions
- A determination to excel and takes ownership of their work
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested applicant should send his/her resume to email@example.com and state Business Development Executive as the subject matter with a cover mail not more than 200 words.
Application Deadline: by 12 Noon, Tuesday, 21st of December,2018. Only Shortlisted Candidate would be contacted after the expiration application deadline.